Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Building the Ultimate Hip Hop Football Team

Tupac_biggie1_display_image

I hold been a fan of hip spring and football ever since I be possible to remember. I was the one that recorded songs onto a cassette tape straight from the radio, and put the headphones in as long as I warmed up for my burst warner football game.

So I wanted to possess a little fun and construct a football team through guys that are or have been in haunch hop.  

The criteria to shape this Ultimate Hip Hop Football Team are:

It doesn’t substance if the artist is dead or above ground

Size is in consideration for that which position I put them in.

Intelligence and lean also go into account.

I wish put together the offense, defense, and coach beneficial to this team for a total of 23 guys. So in the present life we go. I hope you have the advantage.

Tags: danica thrall nude holly peers bare nicole coco austin nude danica vassal naked holly peers naked nicole coco austin nude adrianne curry nude cheryl cole naked

0 comments:

Post a Comment