Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Jenny McCarthy & Melissa McCarthy are COUSINS!? Say What?

While scrolling end Twitter a few minutes ago, I ran athwart a Tweet that really caught my fix the ~ on! Comedian and actress Jenny McCarthy tweeted:

“Holy sh*tballs!! Yay. Congrats to my cousin Melissa McCarthy in favor of Oscar nom!! So proud!!”

Wait, they’re cousins?! I had none freaking clue! Did you? I did more digging – and turns out they positively ARE cousins! Can you imagine the kindred reunions with that family! Wow!

Posted ~ dint of.: Jocelyn
Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 at 9:09am
Filed in a state of inferiority to Jenny McCarthy, Melissa McCarthy | 2 Comments »

 HotLinks

2 Responses to “Jenny McCarthy & Melissa McCarthy are COUSINS!? Say What?”

me Says:
January 24th, 2012 at 10:19 am

I knew. Where regard you been….LOL!

TC Says:
January 24th, 2012 at 11:04 am

I study everyone knew they were cousins. They require both been on Chelsea Lately and talked here and there it on separate occasions.

Leave a Reply. May take a small in number minutes to appear.

You can Register conducive to faster commenting!

Name (required)

Mail (faculty of volition not be published) (required)

Website

Loading...

Follow ICYDK

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment